*COVID-19 UPDATE - We are open! We are following our local and state guidelines to provide you with the healthiest and safest environment possible.
- We have made our reservation and cancellation policy more flexible and updated some in-house rules to stay within Department of Public Health guidelines.
- The host may cancel your booking at any time if they or members of their
family have flu-like symptoms or test positive for COVID-19.
- We are trying to minimize face-to-face contact with and between guests
so we may not meet you at all during your stay however we will always be
available and will provide you with online communication options.
- Each room is cleaned as per the CDC guidelines. We sanitize every room
and communal space with UV light and chemicals after every check-out
and before each check-in. We will have hand sanitizer and anti-bacterial
- The cooking facilities are closed. The microwave and refrigerator are
available for use and the kitchen is available on a limited basis.
- There is a single serve coffee maker in each room.
- The communal spaces are available on a limited basis. The hot tub
is available for use with some limitations.
- Face masks are required in all communal areas.
We believe that by observing the above behaviors we can keep you and our family safe while still allowing you to enjoy the outdoor activities up here in Leadville. We ask that anyone who is unwell to cancel or reschedule their visit for a later time.
Colorado Public Health Department Guidelines can be found at this link: CDPH